General Data Protection Regulation
Company Registration number: 01 09 324046
Office address: H-1119 Budapest, Andor utca 21. C.building
TAX ID: 25314173-2-43
Phone: +36 1 358 6600
Mailing address: H-1119 Budapest, Andor utca 21. C.building
We are the DexMaster Ltd. (company number: 01 09 324046) and our registered address is in Budapest - 1119, Andor utca 21. C.building, Hunghary. DexMaster Ltd. is the “data controller” of any personal data it may collect, process and hold about you, unless we inform you otherwise.
1. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, address and information you give us when you contact us and/or place an order, when you engage with our social media platform (for example by tagging us in a post on Instagram) or when you sign up for a newsletter.
If you are using a mobile device we do not collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
We may, where we have a lawful basis for doing so, collect personal data about you from third parties (i.e. credit bureau) who provide us with additional publicly available information about you.
2. When do we collect your personal data?
* When you contact us for a price quote or place an order for any of our products and/or services from us, online or over the phone or internet;
* When you contact us or we contact you to take part in surveys or promotions;
* When you contact our customer service or installer team online or over the phone;
* When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly).
3. How do we use your personal data and what are our legal justifications for doing so?
To make our products and services available to you
We use your personal data to provide you with the information, products and services that you request for a purchase from us (i.e. to complete certain tasks, processes or orders on our website, take payment online (where applicable) and deliver your products or services), and to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments;
We may also use your personal data to measure how satisfied our customers are and provide customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with purchases or your requests for services or when you ask us questions on social media);
We rely on our contractual arrangements with you as the lawful basis on which we collect and process your personal data when you make an order for products and services. Alternatively, in some cases, we rely on our legitimate interests as a business (for example, to measure customer satisfaction and troubleshoot customer issues). Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
For administrative and internal business purposes
We may use your personal data for our internal business purposes, such as enhancing our site, improving our services and products and identifying trends. We may also use your data to monitor the use of our website and ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device;
It is in our legitimate interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. For example, we want to ensure our website is customer friendly and works properly and that our products and services are efficient and of high quality. We also want to make it easy for you to interact with us. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
For security and legal reasons
We use your personal data to:
* ensure the personal and financial information you provide us is accurate;
* conduct fraud checks or prevent other illegal activity;
* protect our rights or property (or those of others);
* fulfill our legal and compliance-related obligations.
In some cases we will use your personal data because it's necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation (such as if we receive a legitimate request from a law enforcement agency). In other cases (such as the detection of fraud) we will rely on our legitimate interests as a business to use your personal data in this way. Where we rely on our legitimate interests, we will always make sure that we balance these interests against your rights.
To personalize your shopping experience and improve our operations
We use your personal data to:
* provide you news about products and/or promotions you may be interested in;
* provide you with marketing material via Email;
* analyze how you shop and what you shop for. This may include information on products you have viewed, historical transactions and products you have added to your online basket. This allows us to provide a browsing experience which is relevant to you.
When we send you marketing material via Text Message and/or Email, we will rely on our legitimate interests as a business, always ensuring that your rights are protected.
4. Who do we share your personal data with?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to be able to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers (like our professional installer team) or our group companies, as detailed below. Whenever we share your personal data, we put safeguards in place which require these organizations to keep your data safe and to ensure that they do not use your personal data for their own marketing purposes.
Third party service providers: To fulfill orders for products and services.
We work with a number of trusted service providers who carry out services on our behalf. When you purchase products and services from us, the services provided by these organizations includes delivery, product assembly and installation, waste removal and processing payments. It is in our legitimate interests as a business to work with these service providers since we may not have the capabilities to provide these services ourselves. In each case, we will ensure that the service provider is only allowed to use your personal data in order to provide the services to us and for no other purpose.
To prevent crime and comply with laws
We share your financial information including your credit, debit card or other payment information with third parties to ensure that your payment is safe and that your details are not being used fraudulently. This data sharing enables us to conduct fraud analysis which ensures that genuine and accurate payment details are provided to us for any purchase. We may share your personal data with credit agencies if you are requesting credit.
There may be other scenarios where we are subject to a legal obligation to share or disclose your personal data, such as with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to prevent or detect crime or fulfill a legal requirement.
Other professional services
We may need to disclose your personal data to our insurers where we believe that it is required under our contractual relationship with our insurance provider to do so.
We work with carefully selected third parties, such as our delivery and/or installer teams or financial institutions who assist us in providing you with a positive customer experience.
We may share the personal data we collect with other organizations we are teamed up with, where those other companies share various operations and business processes with us. We will do this in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, or because it is in our legitimate interests to do so.
Transfer of your personal data outside the EEA
We never transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
5. Your rights
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
* have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
* access personal data we hold about you;
* require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
* require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
* request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
* object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
* object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
* object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
* otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
6. Changing your preferences
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our products or services, or for other marketing purposes, you can amend your preferences or unsubscribe by contacting us.
We want to ensure that all the information we have about our customers is factually correct and up to date. If you find that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) then please contact us so that we can correct it.
7. Security and retention of your personal data
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by those co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
Retention of your personal data
We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.